Sometimes I forget how fun just a simple drawing lesson can be. I started out teaching kindergarteners how to draw a dragon as part of their Alphabet Drawing journal. We go through the alphabet and learn how to draw things depending on what letter we are on, so we were on "D."
So late in the year and on "D," Mrs Moran!?
Well, I tend to get carried away with projects and we don't do much in the journal! But, I decided to re-visit them again this past week, and I'm glad I did! All the kindergartners really LOVED drawing and naming their dragons. Too bad I only had my camera on the last day!
It's really amazing how much these kids have grown in the past year! My friend Mrs. Lingerfelt, who is also an art teacher, always tells me how much she LOVES kindergartners. She says,
So late in the year and on "D," Mrs Moran!?
Well, I tend to get carried away with projects and we don't do much in the journal! But, I decided to re-visit them again this past week, and I'm glad I did! All the kindergartners really LOVED drawing and naming their dragons. Too bad I only had my camera on the last day!
It's really amazing how much these kids have grown in the past year! My friend Mrs. Lingerfelt, who is also an art teacher, always tells me how much she LOVES kindergartners. She says,
"They are FEARLESS and will try anything!"And it's so true!

Post a Comment