Creighton Remodel!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:05 AM Posted by Moranlovescrayons
Hey guys! Did you know that Creighton is in the middle of a FACE LIFT this summer? There have been all kinds of workers, ALL over the school, repainting, putting in new floor, putting up new white boards and doing all kinds of stuff. We are really going to have a NEW SCHOOL when August rolls around. Here are some pictures I took with my Cell phone on the last day of school for teacher's, when C.I.S.D. came and started hauling all the stuff out of our room. I will try to post some NEW "AFTER" photos when we are allowed back in the school!

My window with an empty room behind it!

My sad, empty Art room.


C.I.S.D. workers taking all the teacher's things to the cafeteria!


All those black boxes are the teachers' computers. Crazy, huh?

0 Response to "Creighton Remodel!"

Post a Comment