As I write the title to this post, I have to laugh! 2010? Really? I can't believe we are nearly 10 years PAST the new millenium!
I have had a very relaxing and fun summer these past couple of months. We went to Dallas for a week so Ella could attend a TINKEBELL DANCE CAMP. (She came home with her very own TUTU and is STILL dancing all over the place.) Ainslie, my 1 year old is talking up a storm and continues to drive me crazy by crawling like a monkey on EVERYTHING! My little boy Finn has progressed into eating baby food and crawling! It has been a very eventful summer to say the least.
I am getting ready for the new school year, though. I am brainstorming ways to make my classroom a fun and exciting learning environment this year. I hope all had a good summer and are ready to get back to school too!
I have had a very relaxing and fun summer these past couple of months. We went to Dallas for a week so Ella could attend a TINKEBELL DANCE CAMP. (She came home with her very own TUTU and is STILL dancing all over the place.) Ainslie, my 1 year old is talking up a storm and continues to drive me crazy by crawling like a monkey on EVERYTHING! My little boy Finn has progressed into eating baby food and crawling! It has been a very eventful summer to say the least.
I am getting ready for the new school year, though. I am brainstorming ways to make my classroom a fun and exciting learning environment this year. I hope all had a good summer and are ready to get back to school too!

Post a Comment