Okay people!
I've been working really hard on getting the artroom up and running for Monday morning. I hope you like all the changes I have made. In the meantime, please enjoy this video. A teacher friend sent it to me, and I love it. I might have to download it and play it on my Ipod while I finish up the room tomorrow to keep me motivated.
I am ready for you guys! Are you ready for a new school year?!
I've been working really hard on getting the artroom up and running for Monday morning. I hope you like all the changes I have made. In the meantime, please enjoy this video. A teacher friend sent it to me, and I love it. I might have to download it and play it on my Ipod while I finish up the room tomorrow to keep me motivated.
I am ready for you guys! Are you ready for a new school year?!

Post a Comment